Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on. All JAMB candidates who scored at least 160 in JAMB UTME are eligible to apply. Deadline to apply is now 30th July 2020. The forms cost N2,000. See how to apply and other vital details below.
Here is a complete guide for Ebonyi State University – EBSU Post UTME form 2020/2021 and complete Admission requirements in 2020.
If you have chosen the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is EBSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Ebonyi State University, EBSU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out.
However, EBSU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
so if you want to Know when EBSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is EBSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Ebonyi State University.
So The Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
How to Register For EBSU Post Utme 2020
- Visit the University website: ebsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, EBSU Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
EBSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Ebonyi State University, EBSU cutoff mark is 160 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 160 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Date
The EBSU Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin from at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
EBSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME exercise ends at 12:00 noon on Monday…
- EBSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get EBSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See EBSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete EBSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 EBSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.