This post has the breakdown of Delta State University (DELSU) School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students.
Delta State University School Fees 2020/2021 for New and Returning Students is out and we have updated it on this page.
DELSU, Delta State University School Fees Schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online – See more details below;
You will get to know the DELSU School fees & acceptance Fee for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to securely pay yours without mistakes.
So if you are searching for how much DELSU School fees & acceptance Fee for 2020/2021 Academic Session is, then this page is for you.
How much is DELSU Acceptance fee
This is an announcement that all the Delta State University (DELSU) newly admitted should immediately make their acceptance fee payment.
Failure to pay the Acceptance fee may lead to forfeiting of admission or replacing of the student.
The amount to be paid for the Delta State University Acceptance fee for the newly admitted students will be seen in the school fees breakdown for freshers shown below.
How to pay DELSU acceptance fee
Note: never you pay your acceptance fee or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for. If you are still confused on how to pay your DELSU acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Delta State University (DELSU) School Fees Breakdown for 2020/2021
NOTE THAT MODE OF PAYMENT SHOULD ONLY BE DONE THROUGH THE SCHOOL PORTAL AT www.delsu.edu.ng
How To Pay Your DELSU School Fees & Acceptance fee:
Follow this steps below to make your DELSU School Fees & Acceptance fee payment:
- On your student dashboard page there is a session that shows PAY ONLINE.
- Click on it and it gives you options to pay either acceptance fees or tuition fees. if you want to pay both you can tick both.-the fees are already indicated there. just chose what you want
- There is option to pay through translate showing cards to pay with e.g master card, verve card etc chose one
- It display where to fill in your details and submit
- N500 charges are deducted from you as bank charge
- As soon as you submit 2 things happens, an sms is sent to your phone of successful payment
- A receipt is generated within your dashboard which you can click to view and then download to your computer
- Print it out for verification exercise.
- OOU Admission List Status Checker
- Get OOU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See OOU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete OOU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was the Delta State University (DELSU) School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students.
Follow the guides and make your payment successfully..
Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box