Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This notice is for all candidates who will love to study in Delta State University (DELSU) but wasn’t admitted through JAMB or didn’t write JAMB.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Predegree program of the Delta State University, Abraka for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The programme is an intensive one, designed to prepare candidates for entry into 100 level of some selected degree programmes in the University.
Note: DELSU has a program that upon successful completion, candidates will be admitted into 200L. It’s called the JUPEB Programme. Check DELSU JUPEB Form if interested.
Admission Requirement for DELSU Pre-Degree
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. Candidates for Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree programs must have the five credits in one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.
- Candidates are required to register with JAMB and write the 2021 UTME and should score a minimum of DELSU JAMB cut-off point of 180 with DELSU as the First Choice.
- Candidates should ensure that the course (program) they register in JAMB is the same as the course (program) they intend to pursue in the DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
Entrance Examination for DELSU Pre-Degree
Admission of candidates into the various courses shall be based on a Computer-Based Aptitude Test, which shall be held at the Delta State University Examination Centre, Site III, Abraka on 15th January, 2021.
Candidates are expected to come along with their Printed Photo Card, without which they would not be allowed into the examination venue.
How to Apply for the DELSU Pre-Degree Form
Applications are to be filled online at the rate of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira only through the use of the Delta State University virtual Pin generated at portal.delsu.edu.ng and payment made at any of the following universities approved banks (Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, and Fidelity Bank).
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on Apply for Admission
- Select Start button
- Click on Pre-Degree and complete the form
- Submit the form and generate a PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
The closing date for the admission form is 11th January, 2020.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.