This is to announce to the general public that the management of Covenant University (CU) has announced the release of her post utme registration form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Covenant University, Ota, Ogun State, is now selling forms for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the courses available, requirements, and how to obtain Covenant University Post UTME Form below.
The release of CU post utme form was made known via the University’s official website @ www.covenantuniversity.edu.ng.
Covenant University Post UTME Eligibility And Requirements.
Below are the requirements for candidates that are interested in applying for Covenant University post utme excercise.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online. Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
Is Covenant University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
The answer is yes! Covenant University has announced the release of her 2020/2021 admission forms.
In other words, applications are welcomed from suitably qualified applicants willing to study in this prestigious institution.
Cost Of Covenant University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021.
For those asking how much is Covenant University Post UTME Form, I will like to emphasize that the cost of Covenant University Post utme registration form for 2020/2021 session is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only) also the Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only) and the transaction charges applied is N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
How To Apply For Covenant University Post UTME Form.
They are two major registration platform provided. One for foreign candidates and also for applicants from Nigeria.
If you are an international student, then you should visit; https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
Where as if you are applying as from Nigeria, then you should follow the processes outlined below.
Go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process.
Alll electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2020 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb.
Covenant University Degree Courses.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
This is all for now on Covenant University Post utme and direct entry registration form for 2020/2021 session.
Also, it is imperative to note that the screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking.
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.