This is the Official List Of Accredited Courses Offered In Wesley University 2020/2021, their Admission Requirements and Cut off mark for Admission.
Wesley University has released and published their accredited list Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2020/2021 as approved by NUC.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in Wesley University.
List Of Courses Offered in Wesley University
Below is the List Courses Offered in Wesley University in 2020/2021 and their requirements will be seen as you read down.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
Wesley University Jamb Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
The general Jamb and Departmental cut-off Mark for admission into the Wesley University is 160.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy Wesley University Post – Utme Form and register.
This eligibility for buying Wesley University Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 160 and Above also includes the all the courses offered by Wesley University except otherwise stated by the management.
Wesley University ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (UTME CANDIDATES)
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Wesley University, Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into Wesley University should make sure they choose Wesley University as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in Wesley University should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their O’ level ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
Wesley University DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in 5 subjects including English language at SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND,or NCE in the relevant programme.
- An acceptable Score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the Direct Entry screening result.
These are the list of Courses Offered at Wesley University for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to gain admission into Wesley University very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.