This is the complete Osun State University (UNIOSUN) List Of Offered Courses 2020/2021 & Requirements and their Cut off mark requirements for Admission?
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has released and published their accredited list Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2020/2021 as approved by NUC.
NOTE: Osun State University is officially accredited and well recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in UNIOSUN.
Basically, we’ve made it very easy for you to easily view all the courses and know their Cut off mark requirement for admission that you need to get so as to enable you get admitted into the listed courses below.
List Of Courses Offered in Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
Below is the List Courses Offered in Osun State University (UNIOSUN) in 2020/2021 and their requirements will be seen as you read down.
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- ARABIC LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FISHERIES AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- MATHEMATICS AND EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- PLANT BIOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- THEATRE ARTS
- TOURISM STUDIES
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
UNIOSUN ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (UTME CANDIDATES)
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into UNIOSUN should make sure they choose UNIOSUN as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in UNIOSUN should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their O’ level ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
UNIOSUN DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in 5 subjects including English language at SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND,or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in FUTO.
- An acceptable Score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the Direct Entry screening result.
- UNIOSUN Admission List Status Checker
- Get UNIOSUN Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See UNIOSUN School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete UNIOSUN Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
These are the list of Courses Offered at UNIOSUN for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to gain admission into UNIOSUN very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.