List Of Courses Offered In UNIMED In 2020/2021 Academic Session: The management of the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo has published the list of the courses they offer in 2020/2021 Academic Session.
So on this page, we will list all the accredited Courses Offered in University of Medical Sciences, their admission requirements and cut off marks.
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo is an accredited University in Nigeria. Check out for the list of their offered courses and their admission requirements below.
All the courses listed below has been officially approved by National Universities Commission (NUC).
List Of UNIMED Accredited Courses Offered in 2020/2021
Below is the list Of all accredited Courses Offered In University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) In 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- PLANT BIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
UNIMED 2020 General Admission Requirements
- All Applicants must make the Institution their FIRST CHOICE and scored a Jamb Cut off mark Score of 170 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for UNIMED UTME O’Level results screening/verification Portal
- Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via.
- Prospective candidates are required to make a payment of; Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) to Obtain UNIMED Admission form.
How to Apply for UNIMED 2020 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise
If you have meet all the requirement listed above, then congratulations. Now, you can apply for UNIMED 2020 Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise here
Feel free to share this post with others and also drop your comment using the comment box below to get more assistance..