This is the List Of Accredited Courses Offered In BOSU [Borno State University], their Admission Requirements and Cut off mark for Admission.
Borno State University (BOSU) has released and published their accredited list Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2020/2021 as approved by NUC.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in BOSU.
- 1 List Of Courses Offered in Borno State University (BOSU)
- 1.1 Faculty of Agriculture
- 1.2 Faculty of Arts & Education
- 1.3 Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- 1.4 Faculty of Science
- 2 BOSU Jamb Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
List Of Courses Offered in Borno State University (BOSU)
Below is the List Courses Offered in Borno State University (BOSU) in 2020/2021 and their requirements will be seen as you read down.
Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal Science
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Agrimony and Soil Science
Faculty of Arts & Education
- B.A. English
- B A Literature In English
- BA. Islamic Studies
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B. Ed Guidance & Counselling
Arts & Social Science Education
- B. A Education/English
- B. A Education/Islamic Studies
- B A (Ed ) Education/Economic
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Biology
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Physics
- B.Sc.(Ed.) Education/Computer Science
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Geography
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Sociology
- B. Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B. Sc. Peace Studies and conflict Resolution
- BSc. Public Administration
Faculty of Science
- B. Sc Physics
Mathematics and Computer Science
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B. Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
BOSU Jamb Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
The general Jamb and Departmental cut-off Mark for admission into the Borno State University (BOSU) is 180.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 180 are eligible to buy BOSU Post – Utme Form and register.
This eligibility for buying BOSU Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the all the courses offered by BOSU except otherwise stated by the management.
BOSU ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (UTME CANDIDATES)
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Borno State University (BOSU), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into BOSU should make sure they choose BOSU as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in BOSU should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their O’ level ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
BOSU DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in 5 subjects including English language at SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND,or NCE in the relevant programme.
- An acceptable Score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the Direct Entry screening result.
- BOSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get BOSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See BOSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete BOSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
These are the list of Courses Offered at BOSU for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to gain admission into BOSU very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.