Are you looking for the List Of Courses Offered In ABU (Ahmadu Bello University) 2020/2021 with their Admission Requirements and Cut off mark for Admission?
If yes, then you are on the right page that will give you the complete list Of Courses Offered In ABU in 2020/2021 Academic Session and their admission requirements.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) has released and published their accredited list Of Offered Courses and Programmes 2020/2021 as approved by NUC.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in ABU.
List Of Courses Offered in Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
Below is the List Courses Offered in Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) in 2020/2021 and their requirements will be seen as you read down.
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND MANAGEMENT
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ARABIC STUDIES
- AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL LAW
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND LANGUAGE ARTS
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- FINE ART
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- GLASS TECHNOLOGY
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- ISLAMIC/SHARIA LAW
- LAND SURVEYING
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
- MINING ENGINEERING
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- TEXTILE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- THEATRE AND PERFORMING ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- VETERINARY MEDICINE
- WATER RESOURCES AND ENVIROMENTAL ENGINEERING
ABU Jamb Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
The general Jamb and Departmental cut-off Mark for admission into the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is 180.
This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 180 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy ABU Post – Utme Form and register.
This eligibility for buying ABU Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 180 and Above also includes the all the courses offered by ABU except otherwise stated by the management.
ABU ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (UTME CANDIDATES)
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into ABU should make sure they choose ABU as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in ABU should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their O’ level ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
ABU DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Student must have minimum of credit passes in 5 subjects including English language at SSCE, GCE, O’LEVEL or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
- Must possess an HND, OND,or NCE in the relevant programme.
- An acceptable Score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
- Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the Direct Entry screening result.
- ABU Admission List Status Checker
- Get ABU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See ABU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete ABU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
These are the list of Courses Offered at ABU for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to gain admission into ABU very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.