This is the Complete Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) List of Offered Courses 2020/2021 and their cut off mark requirements for 2020/2021.
Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) is one of the popular universities in Nigeria and the Adekunle Ajasin University has been official accredited and well recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
The Accredited List of Accredited courses offered in the Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA) has been released and published by the Adekunle Ajasin University administrative.
All interested aspirants or candidates who want to apply for admission in the school can now proceed and check below for the list of courses offered in AAUA.
Flashschoolgist.com has gathered the official list of courses and departments that are available in the entire Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA).
So basically, we’ve made it very easy for you to easily view all the courses and know their Cut off mark requirement for admission that you need to get so as to enable you get admitted into the listed courses below.
LIST OF AAUA COURSES AND THEIR CUT OFF MARK REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
Below is the list of courses offered in AAUA and their UTME Cut off Mark required for admission.
If anyone wish to study any reliable course in Adekunle Ajasin University (AAUA), Such candidate must met the School admission requirements which are listed below:
- ACCOUNTING 190
- ARABIC STUDIES 180
- BIOLOGY 190
- BUILDING 180
- CHEMISTRY 190
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 190
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 190
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES 190
- CYBER SECURITY 180
- ECONOMICS 190
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 190
- ELECTRONICS 190
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE 190
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT 190
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 190
- FRENCH 180
- GEOGRAPHY 180
- HAUSA 180
- IGBO 180
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS 180
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 190
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS 190
- MANAGEMENT 190
- MATHEMATICS 190
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 190
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIAL ENGINEERING 190
- MILITARY HISTORY 190
- PEACE STUDIES AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION 190
- PHYSICS 190
- POLITICAL SCIENCE 190
- PSYCHOLOGY 190
- SOCIOLOGY 190
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING 190
- STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING 190
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS 190
- TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT 190
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING 190
- YORUBA 180
AAUA Admission Requirements 2020/2021
- All candidates that wishes to gain admission into AAUA should make sure they choose AAUA as the first choice of institution before any other consideration
- All candidates wishing to apply for admission in AAUA should make sure they are at least 16 years of age at the time of application
- All Applicant must have at least five (5) credit passes in their Olevel ( any of WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or GCE) or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Score a reasonable mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Board Exam (UTME)
- AAUA Admission List Status Checker
- Get AAUA Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- Check complete AAUA Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
These are the list of Courses Offered at AAUA for 2020/2021 Academic Session and how to gain admission into AAUA very easily.
if you love this guide, then do well to share with others and make your comment below using the comment box.