Here is the complete Bayero University, Kano (BUK) School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students.
Bayero University, Kano School Fees 2020/2021 for New and Returning Students is out and we have updated it on this page.
BUK, Bayero University, Kano School Fees Schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online – See more details below;
How much is BUK School fee
This is an announcement that all the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) newly admitted should immediately make their acceptance fee payment. Failure to pay the Acceptance fee may lead to forfeiting of admission or replacing of the student.
The amount to be paid for the Bayero University, Kano Acceptance fee for the newly admitted students will be seen in the school fees breakdown for freshers shown below.
BUK School Fees Breakdown for 2020/2021
|S/N||CATEGORY OF STUDENTS||RETURNING||FRESH|
|1.||Students from Faculties of Arts and Islamic Studies, Law, Social Sciences and Management Sciences except Banking and Finance (2A)||N30,500||N33,500||N34,500|
|2.||Students of Banking and Finance (2B)||N32,500||N35,500||N36,500|
|3.||Students from Faculties of Agriculture, Computer Sciences & IT, Communications, Earth and Environmental Sciences (except Geology, URP and Architecture), Education and Engineering (3A)||N33,500||N36,500||N37,500|
|4.||Students in Geology, Urban and Regional Planning (3B) and Architecture (3C)||N37,500||N41,500||N42,500|
|5.||Students from Faculties of Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Life Sciences, and Physical Sciences (4A) and (4B)||N34,500||N37,500||N38,500|
|6.||Students from the Faculty of Allied Health Sciences (Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Sciences, Radiography & Optometry) (5A)||N38,500||N41,500||N42,500|
|7.||Physiotherapy Students (5B)||N40,500||N43,500||N44,500|
|8.||Students from Faculties of Clinical Sciences (MBBS) and Dentistry (6)||39,500||N42,500||N43,500|
How To Pay Your BUK School Fees & Acceptance fee:
Follow this steps below to make your BUK School Fees & Acceptance fee payment:
1. Make sure you have
- Succefully authenticated your studentship
- Login to your account @ https://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/
- Update your profile
- Generate/print your BUK Personalised Payment Form (BUKPPF + RRR). Please note that your payment form now has a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) already generated for you and you do not need to generate another one. Registration fees are also reflected on student’s BUKPPF, to be paid using Remita e-Payments and e-Collection platform.
2. You can now proceed to either
- Pay online using your debit card on Remita’s platform.
- Go to the nearest bank branch to make your payment.
3. Confirm the following.
- The browser displays an image of a padlock and the remita site name. Signifying a secured connection has been established
- The University Name and Logo is clearly displayed
- Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) which is the same as the one on your invoice is displayed
- The Amount due and the beneficiary of the payment
- Your Name is shown as the payer
- Your Phone Number and Email are also displayed
4. Next select the mode of payment. After payment is successful, you would be redirected back to the school portal’s notification receipt as show below.
Note: never you pay your acceptance fee or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for.
If you are still confused on how to pay your BUK acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
- BUK Admission List Status Checker
- Get BUK Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See BUK School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete BUK Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students.
Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.