Bayero University, Kano, BUK post UTME screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. The minimum required cut-off point is 180. BUK Post UTME form is now available for purchase online and registration will start on Monday, 3rd August 2021. See more details below.
We shall reveal to you the cut-off mark, eligibility, how to apply, and other vital information you need on BAYERO UNIVERSITY KANO APTITUDE TEST (BUKAT) ONLINE REGISTRATION.
LATEST UPDATE: This is to inform the general public that registration for the BUK aptitude test for 2021/2022 admission exercise is still ongoing.
If you have chosen the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) as your first choice institution, I employ you to start preparing for the 2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is BUK POST UTME 2021 Form Out?
We are pleased to inform the general public especially BUK aspirants that the 2021/2022 session post UTME form is out and the deadline to apply is not decided yet. The form cost N2,000. See more details below.
so if you want to Know when BUK post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below, or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is BUK Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Bayero University, Kano.
So The Bayero University, Kano, BUK Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
BUK JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
The Bayero University, Kano, BUK cut off mark is 180 and above for the 2021/2022 Admission exercise.
So for you to be eligible for the Bayero University, Kano, BUK Post UTME exercise 2021, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For BUK Post Utme 2021
- Visit the Bayero University, Kano website https://buk.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions Link”
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
- See BUK School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2021/2022 Here
- Check complete BUK Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Requirements for BUK Post Utme Screening Exercise
- Candidates who are below 16 years and will not be 16 years before the screening day are not eligible.
- Every candidate aspiring to gain admission into BUK must have sat for the 2021/2022 JAMB examination and scored not lower than 180.
BUK Post UTME Screening Date
The BUK Post UTME screening exercise is scheduled to begin at 8:00 a.m. daily.
Candidates are advised to come along for the screening with their Original JAMB Result Slip. (The original Jamb Result slip has your Passport photograph)
BUK Post UTME Form Closing Date
BUK Post UTME registration closing date to apply is 2nd October 2021.
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2021/2022 BUK Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.