Bowen University Post UTME Form: Bowen University Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out. The cut-off mark is 160. Form cost N10,000. See how to apply and other details below.
The Bowen University admission screening (POST UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) form for the 2020/2021 academic session are on sale.
Consequently, the Bowen University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Bowen University Courses
Agriculture, Engineering & Science
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Food Science & Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Management and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Banking and Finance
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- International Relations
- Public and International Law (LL.B)
- Private and Commercial Law (LL.B)
- History and International Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Religious Studies
- Public Health
- Medicine and Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Computing and Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Communication Arts
Bowen University General Entry Requirement.
- All applicants are required to sit for the 2020 Unified Tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) and scored at least 160.
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programs, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through the Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who will apply to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Complete the Bowen University On-line Application Form.
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
- All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND, and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at an acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB, or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or program, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department/program.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME Form.
- Application Fee: N10,000
- Programme: Undergraduate
- Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
STEP 1 – Go to ugadmissions.bowen.edu.ng to fill out and submit your application form.
STEP 2 – Take your Computer-Based Post UTME Examination Online at home or anywhere you are, based on the Bowen Examination time-table.
STEP 3 – Get your result immediately.
The Computer-based exam starts on Saturday, June 20, 2020. Check your email for details after you have submitted your application form.
Bowen University Post UTME Screening Schedule
This is to inform the General Public that the University has rescheduled the time table for the Post-UTME examination as follows:
- As of Thursday, 25th June 2020, candidates can log in between the hours of 11:00 am and 3:00 pm, irrespective of their programmes.
- Candidates will not have access to the examination portal on Saturday and Sunday.
For further enquiries, call +234(0)8037015557, +234(0)8034920436, +234(0)7000026936.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.