The amounts to be paid as school fees by the fresh and old undergraduate students of the Borno State University › (BOSU) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
How much is BOSU School fee
This is an announcement that all the Borno State University (BOSU) to all newly admitted and returning students that they should immediately make their school fee payment.
The amount to be paid for the Borno State University School fee for both Freshers and returning students will be seen in the school fees breakdown for freshers shown below.
BOSU School Fees Breakdown for 2020/2021
BOSU Official School Fees Schedule.
||N53,000.00 per session
||N73,000.00 per session
How To Pay Your BOSU School Fees :
Follow this steps below to make your BOSU School Fees payment:
(1) Visit http://www.bosu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.bosu.edu.ng
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. EcoBank, etc
Note: never you pay your School fees or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for.
If you are still confused on how to pay your BOSU School fees, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
That was the Borno State University (BOSU) School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students. Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box.