Borno State University – BOSU Post UTME form 2020/2021: Screening Date & Requirements for admission.
If you have chosen the Borno State University (BOSU) as your first choice institution, I charge you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Is BOSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Borno State University, BOSU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out. However, BOSU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when BOSU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is BOSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Borno State University.
So The Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
BOSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 170 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For BOSU Post Utme 2020
- Visit http://portal.bosu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Borno State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right hand side of the page to proceed with registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2020 UTME result printout.
- 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
BOSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen BOSU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose BOSU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
BOSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Borno State University, BOSU Post UTME Registration will end.
- BOSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get BOSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See BOSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete BOSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the 2020/2021 BOSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.