The Borno State University – BOSU Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 has been released: If you were searching for BOSU Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 academic Session, then this page is for you:
On this page, you know how much BOSU Acceptance Fee for 2020/2021 is pay your BOSU Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Note: BOSU Acceptance Fee is to be paid by freshers alone and all newly admitted student are hereby informed to kindly pay their BOSU Acceptance Fee For 2020/2021 Academic Session so as to secure their admission.
How much is BOSU Acceptance Fee For 2020 freshers.
BOSU 2020 Acceptance fee for Freshers is not released yest. But All newly admitted UTME students are hereby notify that they are to pay the acceptance fee immediately they have been offered admission.
Below is the Stipulated School fees to be paid:
|Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
Note: All newly admitted students must pay their acceptance fee before they can print their admission notification letter and other related admission documents.
How To Pay BOSU 2020 Acceptance
Follow this steps below to make your BOSU School Fees & Acceptance fee payment:
- Visit BOSU New e-payment portal: https://www.bosu.edu.ng/
- Supply the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2020 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Undergraduate Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on REMITA payment platform
Make use of any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to effect the payment and keep safely your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email after successful payment.
Note: never you pay your acceptance fee or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for.
If you are still confused on how to pay your BOSU acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
BOSU Acceptance fee Payment Deadline
Be informed that Borno State University acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission.