You can now buy the BIU Direct Entry (D.E) form for 2020/2021: Candidates that wishes to apply for Benson Idahosa University (BIU) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
On this page, you will see the complete BIU Direct Entry requirements and how to apply below: More so, In Benson Idahosa University (BIU), candidates that gained admission through Benson Idahosa University (BIU) direct entry will start from Year 2 (200 level).
NOTE: BIU Direct Entry Admission and Programmes are for those that already possess a diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in the Benson Idahosa University (BIU).
How Much is BIU Direct Entry (D.E) form 2020
The Benson Idahosa University (BIU) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
BIU Direct Entry Eligibility 2020
All interested candidates should note that the Benson Idahosa University (BIU) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is not out yet. But the following are the eligibility that interested candidates must surpass:
- It is not all candidates that apply for BIU direct entry admission who took part in the 2020 JAMB Exam that will be admitted.
- All interested candidates can apply for BIU direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the BIU direct entry Admission Criteria.
- Applying for BIU direct entry Admission is based on your choice of entry into the school.
- Direct entry admission into BIU is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination to their secondary school O’Level.
- But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
BIU Direct Entry Requirements
Below is the compulsory Benson Idahosa University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Benson Idahosa University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may consider lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
How to Apply for Benson Idahosa University Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
STEP 1: Visit the Benson Idahosa University website at www.biu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using your email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME Fee.
STEP 3: The undergraduate admission process is still open. The process starts with the prospective student completing the admissions form online or obtaining our University’s admission form from any of our contact points in Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Lagos, Warri and the Admissions Office of the University campus on Ugbor Road, GRA, Benin City.
STEP 4: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button. After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a Comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box to below to let us know your concern on this.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.