Do you want to study in Texas as a medical student? Then you need to know the best medical schools in Texas.
If you are looking for best schools to study medicine in Texas, then this article is just what you need to read with the complete mindset of getting a detailed and resourceful information.
Medical schools share in the vision of preparing students in the art and science of medicine and providing them with the needed knowledge for practice in Medicine. Before graduation from Medical School, students are made to undergo two basic stages; the preclinical phase and the clinical phase.
Shockingly, Doctors in Texas are paid a salary as high as $352,745 and low as $20,822. The average salary a medical doctor earns in Texas on a yearly basis is about $186,426.
Generally, Medical Schools are outrageously expensive as well as other schools too, some schools’ in-state tuition even amount to more than $60,000.
Currently, there are about a total of fourteen (14) medical schools in Texas. But, asides these 14 medical schools where you can obtain a degree, there are several other medical schools, training institutes and medical assistant training schools within cities in Texas.
We’ve carefully listed these universities noting the leading ones and the exact best among them.
Best Medical Schools In Texas
Below are the list of best medical schools in Texas;
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Texas A&M University College Station
- Baylor College of Medicine
- The University of Texas Medical Branch
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
- University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine.
- University of North Texas Health Science Center
- McGovern Medical School
- College of Health Care Professions
- Dell Medical School
- Paul L. Foster School of Medicine.
- Long School of Medicine