Benson Idahosa University – BIU Admission List 2020/2021: This post will guide you on how to check Benson Idahosa University, BIU Admission List 2020 on BIU Admission Status checker Portal:
You will get all the latest updates on the BIU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal in this page.
In fact, this page will guide you on everything regarding the BIU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal and so on.
Benson Idahosa University admission list has the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The provisional admission is subject to validation by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- 1 Is Benson Idahosa University Admission List For 2020 Out?
- 2 How to check the BIU Admission List /Status 2020/2021.
- 3 How to check the BIU Admission List 2020 via JAMB CAPS
- 4 How To Check Benson Idahosa University Admission Status On School Portal
- 5 How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
Is Benson Idahosa University Admission List For 2020 Out?
The Benson Idahosa University (BIU) is yet to release her 2020/2021 admission list for all courses. This notice was made to the general public via the University’s official website today.
However, BIU admission list is expected to be out few weeks after the post UTME screening has been conducted. In light of this, I enjoin you to keep checking back this page as well update this page immediately BIU Admission list is out.
NOTE: The list will only contains the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Benson Idahosa University via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates) .
How to check the BIU Admission List /Status 2020/2021.
Candidates can Check their BIU Admission List/Status in two different ways.
One is checking via Jamb Portal and the other is checking via the school admission portal as Guided below.
How to check the BIU Admission List 2020 via JAMB CAPS
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your BIU Admission Status via Jamb portal:
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message.
The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone.
All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select you examination year, supply your JAMB registration number in the required column and then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check Benson Idahosa University Admission Status On School Portal
- Visit benson idahosa university Admission list @ https://www.biu.edu.ng/admission-list/
- Scroll Down to check if your Name is shortlisted.
What to do if BIU has offered you Admission.
If BIU has Admitted you on JAMB CAPS, then you have to note that:
- All Successfully admitted candidates in BIU are on a serious note advised to ensure that they indicate their interest in the Admission by accepting or rejecting the Admission offered. This should be done on time so as to enable the processing of their admission.
- If you have NOT been offered admission yet the Accepted Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be inactive (not clickable and greyed out).
- If you have been offered admission the Accept Admission and Reject Admission buttons will be active (clickable).
- If you Click on “Reject” then it means you are not interested in the Admission and therefore, your Admission will be called-off.
- If you Click on “Accept” then it means you are interested in the Admission and therefore, the school will Update your name on their Admission list/portal.
What to do if BIU Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately: Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
That was how to access the BIU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.
- How To Print Jamb Admission Letter 2020 [Easiest Steps]
- Check Admission list for other schools here
- If you are not admitted, then change your course and Institution to secure Admission
- check your Admission status
- Check and upload your O’level on JAMB Portal here
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.