This is an update on BASUG Direct Entry [D.E] Admission Application Form 2020/2021.
I wish to inform you that the management of the Bauchi State University Gadau hereby announces the commencement of sale of her Direct Entry [D.E] Admission Application Form for 2020/2021 academic session.
BASUG Direct Entry Admission Criteria
The following group of candidates are eligible to apply to BASUG through direct entry:
- Candidates who currently applied to be admitted into any of the degree programmes at BASUG
- Such candidates who have taken and scored 140 points or more in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
- Candidates who have a minimum of Lower credit in their Diploma results or Merit in their NCE/IJMB results.
Needed Documents For BASUG Direct Entry Application
To apply for direct entry admission to BASUG, candidates must have the following documents:
- Confirmation Order Number that they used for registration and advisably their Bank Teller
- Two copies of their acknowledgement slip. Make sure the picture on them is clear.
- Original copies and photocopies of O’level results and Utme Result Notification Slip.
How to Obtain BASUG Post Utme Form 2020
The following steps will walk you through to apply for BASUG Post Utme Form 2020:
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
5. Submit the form online. Applicants do not have to physically visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
How to Apply For BASUG Direct Entry Admission
To apply, follow the procedure below:
- Go to www.basug.edu.ng
- Click on create account and obtain a personal portal
- Proceed to pay for the screening (Post Utme screening). You can choose to use your ATM card or to pay at the bank. The amount is two thousand three hundred naira (#2300) only.
- Return to the site and fill the online application form
- Enter your personal details, your email background, your chosen course of study and your contact information
- Confirm that your entries are correct and submit.
- List of Direct Entry Courses BASUG 2020
- BASUG Direct School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020
- BASUG Durect Entry admission Cut Off Mark 2020
Feel free to share this post with others and also drop your comment using the comment box below to get more assistance..