Babcock University Post UTME Admission Form for 2020/2021 Session is Out: Babcock post utme form for 2021/2022 Session is Out. The form cost N2,300. The cut-off mark is 160. See how to apply and other details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the 2021/2022 academic session.
If you scored at least 160 in the JAMB UTME, you are eligible to apply.
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2020 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
Babcock University Courses
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENGLISH STUDIES
- FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- INFORMATION RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- PHYSICS WITH ELECTRONICS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE / INTERNATIONAL LAW AND DIPLOMACY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel, do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested.
- · Click button to save the form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via the eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. The service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.