Auchi Poly Post UTME Form: Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. Candidates who chose the school as first and second choice can apply. Cutoff Mark is 120. The form form cost N2,000. See more details below.
This page is exclusively for candidates aspiring to study in Auchi Polytechnic, (Auchi Poly). This page, which was created by Flash school gist, will discuss the Auchi Poly Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Is Auchi Poly Post UTME Form Out?
Yes the form has been released online. See candidates eligible to apply below.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for Auchi Poly Post UTME Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credit passes at one sitting or 6 credit passes at 2 sittings including English Language and Mathematics in WASCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’L or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have chosen the polytechnic as either 1st or 2nd choice..
Will Auchi conduct Screening Test?
At the moment, we aren’t sure about that. Once we confirm, we will update this page.
How Much is Auchi Poly Post UTME Form?
The form cost Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000). This is the application fee. See how to apply below.
How to Apply for AUCHI POLY Post UTME.
Follow the procedure below to apply:
1. Visit the Polytechnic’s website at http://www.auchipoly-online.com/ and click on Admissions 2020/2021 to initiate the application process.
2. Fill in the required details. Use your UTME registration number as your username and your phone number as password preferably.
3. Generate the REMITA payment invoice (RRR) from the Polytechnic portal and proceed to any of the designated payment channel (Bank) to make payment.
- Polaris (Skye) Bank
- Fidelity Bank
4. Proceed to the Polytechnic portal to complete the online application. Ensure that you upload all your relevant credentials as required and complete the online eligibility clearance form if requested.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.