Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University – (ATBU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 & Admission Requirements) Screening Date & Procedures for admission in 2020 is out
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for Admission.
- 1 Is ATBU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
- 2 How Much Is ATBU Post UTME Form?
- 3 How to Apply For ATBU Post Utme 2020
Is ATBU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
As at the time of writing this article, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU POST UTME 2020 is not yet out. However, ATBU 2020 Post UTME Form will certainly be out before the end of August 2020.
So if you want to Know when ATBU post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
How Much Is ATBU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
So The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
ATBU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Apply For ATBU Post Utme 2020
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to www.atbu.edu.ng and click on the Post UTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
ATBU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen ATBU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose ATBU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
ATBU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME Registration will end.
- ATBU Admission List Status Checker
- Get ATBU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See ATBU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete ATBU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any question concerning the ATBU Post Utme exercise 2020, you can ask via the comment section.