Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is out. The cut-off mark is 180 – 230. Form cost N2,000. Candidates who did not choose the University can apply. The deadline to apply is yet unspecified.
This is to inform the general public especially candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) as their choice of Institution that the ATBU post UTME form for 2021/2022 Session is out!
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for Admission.
Is ATBU POST UTME 2021 Form Out?
This is to inform all prospective Candidates who chose ATBU Bauchi, as their first choice for the 2021/2022 session and scored at least 180 in the UTME that the screening portal has been enabled from Saturday 16th to Friday 22nd January 2021.
How Much Is ATBU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
So The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
All candidates are hereby required by this notice to upload their data to the portal and wait for the physical screening.
Candidates Eligible to Apply
- Candidates who chose ATBU as their first choice of institution and scored at least 180 in 2021 UTME.
- Direct entry candidates who chose ATBU as their first choice.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME
- Go to https://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/pages/login.php, enter your JAMB Registration Number, and select your school in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Screening Payments Link and Click on Pay Screening Fee to navigate to the payment page where you will supply your JAMB Number for payment.
- After payment, return to your dashboard and click on the Screening Payments Link and Click on Verify Payment for Screening Fees Link to navigate to the screening payment verification page.
- Supply either your RRR or Transaction Reference Number to verify your payment.
- Upon successful verification of payment, click on the Upload Passport link to upload your recent passport photograph
- Click on the Update Application Form to supply your age and phone number.
- Click on the School Attended link to navigate to the schools attended page and fill primary, secondary and tertiary (for DE) schools/institution attended
- Click on the Result Obtained Link to navigate to the result obtained page and fill in all necessary results (NOTE: AR should be selected where a result is awaiting).
- Now click on the Screening Downloads Link to navigate to the screening download page and download your online screening acknowledgment slip for reference purposes.
- Download the online screening acknowledgment slip for the purpose of physical screening.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course you subscribed.
- The Portal will remain open for just one week Saturday 16th January – Saturday 22nd January 2021 to enable you to upload your Data.
ATBU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 160.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen ATBU as first choice. However, candidate who didn’t choose ATBU as first choice of institution are required to change to first choice on jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
ATBU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the deadline for the online registration for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME Registration will end.
- ATBU Admission List Status Checker
- Get ATBU Post UTME Application Form for 2021
- See ATBU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2021/2022 Here
- Check complete ATBU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the ATBU Post Utme exercise 2021, you can ask via the comment section.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.