Akwa Ibom State University › AKSU School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 (Indigenes & Non-indigenes).
Akwa Ibom State University School Fees Schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online – See more details below.
How much is AKSU Acceptance fee
This is an announcement that all the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) newly admitted should immediately make their acceptance fee payment.
Failure to pay the Acceptance fee may lead to forfeiting of admission or replacing of the student.
The amount to be paid for the Akwa Ibom State University Acceptance fee for the newly admitted students will be seen in the school fees breakdown for freshers shown below.
AKSU School Fees Breakdown for 2020/2021
AKSU Official School Fees Schedule.
|Indigenes||N53,000.00 per session|
|Non-indigenes||N73,000.00 per session|
- All first year students are expected to take the compulsory 5 (five) GSS (General Studies Courses). Therefore, they are to pay an extra N2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred Naira) only, for the 5 (five) GSS courses @ N500.00 per GSS course.
- Other returning students who have GSS course(s) to register would pay according to the number of the GSS courses registered at (N500.00) only per GSS course.
How To Pay Your AKSU School Fees & Acceptance fee:
Follow this steps below to make your AKSU School Fees & Acceptance fee payment:
(1) Visit http://www.aksu.edu.ng from any internet access point (E.g. Cybercafés).
(2) Click on Student menu and select MAKE PAYMENT option. You will be redirected to http://portals.aksu.edu.ng
(3) Click on the link “REGISTER NOW” and select ADMISSION
(4) Enter your Jamb registration number and click the VERIFY button.
(5) Select the SCHOOL FEE button and click CONTINUE button.
(6) Select FULL PAYMENT
(7) Click on print button to print the Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
(8) Click on MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment using the eTransact online payment platform.
(Note that the amount to be paid includes School fee, Course Registration fee for General Studies – GSS, as well as Bank Transaction charge)
(9) Select Pay AT BANK mode from the payment mode option menu.
(10) The list of banks supported on the platform appears, click the CONTINUE button to proceed.
11) An ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP containing your transactions details appears.
12) Click on PRINT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP button to print the slip.
13) With the Acknowledgment slip visit any branch of the banks listed on the platform.
14) At the bank, the bank teller uses the Acknowledgment slip to accept the payment in Cash and provides the student with an eTransact e-payment receipt.
15) Visit the Bursary Department to change your e-receipt to the University official receipt.
Any of the following banks are to be used for payment through the eTransact platform
1. Union Bank
2. Sterling Bank
3. United Bank for Africa (UBA)
4. First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
5. Diamond Bank
6. Unity Bank
7. Enterprise Bank
8. GTB Bank
9. Access Bank
10. EcoBank, etc
Note: never you pay your acceptance fee or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for.
If you are still confused on how to pay your AKSU acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
- AKSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get AKSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See AKSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete AKSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students.
Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box.