AKSU Post UTME 2020: Akwa Ibom State University – AKSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session: Screening Date & Requirements for admission.
If you have chosen the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as your first choice institution, I charge you to start preparing for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise because it will soon start.
Note that it is only Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) their First Choice Institution, are eligible for screening.
Is AKSU POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
This is to inform the general public most especially the candidates who chose Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) as their choice of Institution that (AKSU) post utme form for 2020/2021 Session is out.
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 session is out. Registration commences on 27th July and ends 21st August 2020. The Direct Entry (DE) form is also out.
How Much Is AKSU Post UTME Form?
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all institutions are to collect not more than 2,000 from the student for Post UTME form, so this is also applicable to Akwa Ibom State University.
So The Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is important to note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal only.
AKSU JAMB and Admission Cut Off Mark.
To be eligible for the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 170 or above.
Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
How to Register For AKSU Post Utme 2020
- Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on the P-UTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2020 UTME result printout.
- 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
AKSU Post UTME Screening & Admission Requirements and Eligibility.
- UTME: Candidates that scored the required minimum of 170.
- Direct Entry: Candidates that possess a minimum of Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND), Nasarawa State University Diploma, Merit in Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), eight (8) points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE)/
- Candidates must have chosen AKSU as their first choice. However, a candidate who didn’t choose AKSU as the first choice of institution is required to change to the first choice on the jamb portal to qualify for the screening.
AKSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Please take note that the on-line registration for the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME exercise is not yet announced.
Flashschoolgist.com Will Update you on when the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post UTME Registration will end.
- AKSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get AKSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See AKSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete AKSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Make sure you follow the instructions given by the school management.
If you have any questions concerning the 2020/2021 AKSU Post Utme Registration Form, you can ask via the comment section.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.