Akwa Ibom State University is now selling its Direct entry registration form for 2020/2021 academic session. This article is an Update on the Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Direct Entry form 2020/2021 & admission Requirements.
All Candidates that made AKSU their first choice and wishes to apply for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry Admission can see the qualification requirements below and follow the steps below to apply.
Is AKSU Direct Entry Form Out?
All interested candidates should note that the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) direct entry form for 2020/2021 is out and it is obtainable on the Official Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry Admission portal.
How Much is the AKSU Direct Entry Form?
The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry Form and screening fee is just N2,000.
How to Apply for AKSU Direct Entry Admission.
Eligible candidates should follow the steps below to apply and registration via the University portals Online
- Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on the P-UTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre-payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2020 UTME result printout.
- 2020 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME screening.
Qualification for AKSU Direct Entry Admission?
It is not all candidates that apply for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) direct entry admission that will be admitted.
All interested candidates can apply for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) direct entry Admission but all of them must be weigh base on the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) direct entry Admission Criteria.
Applying for Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) direct entry is based on your choice of entry into the school.
Direct entry admission into Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is mainly for applicants who already had a supplementary certificate in combination with their secondary school O’Level.
But if you are an O’Level holder devoid of any extra certificate, direct entry is not for you.
AKSU Direct Entry Eligibility 2020.
Below is the compulsory Akwa Ibom State University Direct Entry Application Eligibility and qualifications.
- Candidates must choose Akwa Ibom State University as their first choice during JAMB Registration.
- Applicants must have Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable.
- You must have Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects (where applicable);
- A minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent;
- A minimum of an O’Level credit pass in ﬁve (5) subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level. No subject shall be counted twice at both Ordinary and Advanced Level.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME screening exercise would not be considered for admission.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2020 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
- On filling the application form, each applicant should endeavor to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages, and directives. Do not use those of a cyber café operator or any other third party.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only.
- No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission to AKSU. Kindly upload your O’level results in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion close to the deadline.
- AKSU portal for registration of candidates for the screening exercise will be closed on Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
- AKSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get AKSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See AKSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete AKSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
Please SHARE this with your friends and make sure you leave a comment on your thought on this guide in the comment box below to let us know your concern on this.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.