Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
AKSU Admission List for 2020: Check and download Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU Admission List 2020/2021): 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch on AKSU Admission Status Portal.
LATEST UPDATE: Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been successfully uploaded online.
We are pleased to announce to all the prospective students of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) that the school authority has released the admission list, containing the names of candidates admitted into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year.
This page will guide you on AKSU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal and how to check your AKSU admission status on JAMB CAPS and AKSU Portal.
- 1 IS AKSU ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
- 2 How to check AKSU Admission List /Status 2020/2021.
- 3 How To Check AKSU Admission Status 2020 On School Portal
- 4 How to check AKSU Admission Status 2020 On JAMB CAPS Portal
- 5 How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
IS AKSU ADMISSION LIST FOR 2020 OUT?
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU admission list is out. The management of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list. AKSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
NOTE: The list will only contains the names of admitted candidates offered Admission in the Akwa Ibom State University via JAMB (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates) .
How to check AKSU Admission List /Status 2020/2021.
Candidates can Check their AKSU Admission List/Status in two different ways.
One is checking via Jamb Portal and the other is checking via the school admission portal as Guided below.
How To Check AKSU Admission Status 2020 On School Portal
Follow the step-by-step guide below to check your AKSU Admission Status via Jamb portal..
- Go to AKSU admission status checking portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/putme-admissions/.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
How to check AKSU Admission Status 2020 On JAMB CAPS Portal
Below are Steps To Check Your AKSU Admission Status 2020/2021 on JAMB CAPS Portal.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your AKSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
JAMB CAPS Admission Status and Their Meaning.
The JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) is an admission processing system that is meant towards ensuring quality control, transparency and credibility of the admission process.
JAMB CAPS makes provision for a “market place” in the JAMB portal where institutions can go and “request for students in Nigeria who score their cut off points.
If you are offered admission on the JAMB CAPS portal, you can choose to accept or reject the admission.
Below are the JAMB Admission Status you will see on JAMB CAPS Portal and what they mean.
- If you See “Not Admitted”: This has two (2) interpretations:
- Your school is yet to upload your details for admission consideration.
- You have not been considered for admission.
- If You See “Admission in Progress”: You have met all the requirements for admission consideration. Those requirements as set by the school on CAPS by the Admission Officer include:
i. Jamb Cut-off Point for your department
ii. Post Jamb Departmental Minimum Score
iii. Ordinary Level Result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) °the one you uploaded on jamb portal
The JAMB CAPS STATUS “Admission in Progress” has 3 meanings as follows:
- Proposed: This means that you have been suggested by JAMB CAPS based on the criteria programmed by the school on CAPS. The school is meant to download this list for reviewing.
- Recommended: This stage implies that your admission proposal by CAPS has been looked into and accepted by the school. At this point, the school has given you admission based on the proposal made to them by CAPS. They will forward the list to Jamb for final approval.
- Approved: Your admission has been confirmed by JAMB to see if you were part of the lists they had proposed to the school before. At this point, JAMB notifies you to accept or reject the offer. That’s all for “admission in progress”.
- If You See “Admitted”: At this point, you can accept or reject your admission.
What to do if AKSU Doesn’t Admit you
- Candidates who have not been offered admission yet should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
If you used awaiting Result then you have to upload upload your result immediately. Follow the steps below to do so.
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB
- Visit an accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office or JAMB registration centre/café closest to you.
- Ensure you go along with a copy of your O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) as well as the email address you used during the online registration and your JAMB profile code.
- Once you get there, request for an upload of your O’level result on JAMB portal.
- AKSU Admission List Status Checker
- Get AKSU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See AKSU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete AKSU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was how to access the AKSU Admission List 2020, Admission Status checker Portal to see if you are admitted.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.