Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna, for the 2020/2021 academic session is ou
The authorities of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Kaduna have published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various ND and Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the AFIT admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check AFIT Admission List
Currently, AFIT prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS..
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Very soon the list will be available in PDF and on the school portal. When that happens, we will update this page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.