Newly Updated News On Afe Babalola University, ABUAD Post UTME Form 2020 and Screening Exercise: On this page today, i will be discussing with you all that you need to know about ABUAD POST UTME Form and Screening Exercise date for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
This is to inform all interested candidates that participated in the just concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination that the Afe Babalola University,, ABUAD has published guidelines for their 2020/2021 Post UTME registration Exercise.
The notice of the post UTME form and screening exercise was made known via the university’s official website (@www.abuad.edu.ng)
To remind you once again, this article will be guiding you on the ABUAD POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, ABUAD required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the ABUAD POST UTME Exercise 2020. All aspirants of Afe Babalola University,, ABUAD should follow the guidelines below so as to know what they are to do to gain admission in ABUAD.
How Much is ABUAD Post UTME form?
The Afe Babalola University, ABUAD Post UTME application form is two thousand Naira (N2,000) only. It is imperative you note that this fee is non-refundable and should be paid to the university’s official payment Portal.
Is ABUAD POST UTME 2020 Form Out?
Yes! Afe Babalola University, ABUAD POST UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
However, ABUAD 2020 Post utme screening will certainly commence before the end of August 2020.
so if you want to Know when ABUAD post UTME will start, I enjoin you to drop your WhatsApp number in the comment section below or alternatively, you keep checking back because we will post it here immediately it has been announced.
ABUAD POST UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Below are the requirements for the Afe Babalola University, ABUAD POST UTME Exercise 2020/2021.
- The ABUAD Admission into full-time undergraduate programmes is ONLY gained through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE).
- Candidate must possess five (5) credits in O/Level Result (WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB) or its equivalent as required by the school.
- Candidates must score atleast 180m in the 2020 UTME Exam (JAMB).
- Candidate must sit for POST-UTME Screening and must obtain the required minimum score. However, for the 2018 admission processes Must take part in the ABUAD POST UTME Exercise and must submit all required credentials for assessment as required by the school.
- Candidate must have reached the age of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Candidates must have chosed ABUAD as their First Choice during JAMB Registration.
The Afe Babalola University,, ABUAD cutoff mark is 180 and above for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise. So for you to be eligible for the Afe Babalola University, ABUAD Post UTME exercise 2020, it must be that you have gotten a JAMB score that is 180 or above. Note that this is JAMB/UTME cutoff mark, not departmental (admission) cutoff mark.
Generally, the Jamb Cutoff Marks 2020/2021 for Universities, polytechnics and colleges are as follows:
- Public Universities — atleast and above 180.
- Private Universities — atleast 160 and above.
- Public Polytechnics — atleast 140 and above
- Private Polytechnics — 120
- Colleges of Education — 100 and above.
Eligibility for ABUAD Post UTME application 2020/2021
Only Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Afe Babalola University,, ABUAD their First Choice Institution are eligible to apply and participate in the Afe Babalola University,, ABUAD POST UTME screening Exercise 2020. In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission. ABUAD will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results”.
How To Apply for ABUAD Post UTME Form 2020/2021
To apply for the Afe Babalola University,, ABUAD POST UTME Screening exercise 2020/2021 session, then:
- Visit the University website via (www.abuad.edu.ng).
- Complete and submit the ABUAD Post-UTME Application form online.
- Print out a copy and attach it when going for your Screening.
Deadline for ABUAD Post UTME Form 2020
The deadline for the Afe Babalola University, ABUAD POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 is not yet announced. But the Deadline for the Afe Babalola University, ABUAD POST UTME is usually 2weeks from the Starting date.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ABUAD POST UTME Exercise
The Online Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
Helpful guide for Admission seekers
Getting admission into any Nigerian University is not very easy as you think…
In fact see this:
In the past year, below are the number of applicants that applied for each of the schools listed below:
- ABUAD – 84,326
- NAU – 82,384
- UNIBEN – 80,216
- UNN – 79,842
- UNILORIN – 78,265
- OAU – 65,653
- ABU – 60,691
- UNIPORT – 48,850
- ABUAD – 45,851
- EVANS – 43,503
And below are the number of applicants that applied for each of the courses listed below:
- Med. & Surgery – 116,037
- Accounting – 101,877
- Economics – 98,967
- Law – 87,385
- Business Admin – 82,551
- Mass Comm. – 69,836
- Political Sci. – 69,047
- Computer Sci. – 67,996
- Microbiology – 47,097
- Biochemistry – 37,318
- Nursing – N/A
- Pharmacy – N/A
- Mechanical – 32,493
- Civil Engineering – 32,223
Now you can see how competitive it is to gain admission into Tertiary institution. But to help you get admission easily, I will advise you to:
- Only apply for less competitive but valuable courses.
- Only apply to less competitive tertiary institutions (no too much applicants).
- Don’t apply for a professional course, but if you have to apply for a professional course, then you should go for a less competitive tertiary institution that offers this professional course or make sure you score very High in your JAMB exam.
- Don’t apply to any of the top ten (10) most competitive first choice institutions above, but if you have to apply to one of these top ten (10) most competitive first choice institutions, then you have to go for a very less competitive course e.g. Education and Agriculture courses or read and score very high in your JAMB exam.
- Don’t apply to any of the top 14 Courses with highest applicants above, but if you have to apply to any of these courses, then you have to go for a very less competitive tertiary institution where that course is offered or You have to read and score very high in your JAMB exam.
Final Advice on ABUAD Admission:
That was the guide on the ABUAD POST UTME Screening Exercise 2020, the required cut-off mark, screening date, and how to apply for the ABUAD POST UTME Exercise 2020.. All aspirants of Afe Babalola University, ABUAD should follow that guideline below to gain admission in ABUAD.
Meanwhile, as gaining admission into the University is becoming harder than before, the only thing you can do is to ease the process by observing some rules which if followed and believed in, could help you get admitted into that tertiary institution of your dream.