Updated Ahmadu Bello University (ABU School Fees & Acceptance fee For 2020/2021 Academic Session for freshers and returning students)
Ahmadu Bello University School Fees Schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online – See more details below.
The amounts to be paid as school fees by the fresh and old undergraduate students of the Ahmadu Bello University › (ABU) for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
How much is ABU Acceptance fee
This is an announcement that all the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) newly admitted should immediately make their acceptance fee payment.
Failure to pay the Acceptance fee may lead to forfeiting of admission or replacing of the student.
The amount to be paid for the Ahmadu Bello University Acceptance fee for the newly admitted students will be seen in the school fees breakdown for freshers shown below.
ABU School Fees Breakdown for 2020/2021
Category New Students (UTME & Direct Entry Candidates) Returning Students (200-500level Students) Undergraduate Tuition Fees (Acceptance fee included) N25,500 to N44,500 (depending on your selected course of study) N14,500 to N39,500 (depending on course and level of student)
|Faculty||New Students (UTME & Direct Entry Candidates)||Returning Students (200 level to 500 level)|
How To Pay Your ABU School Fees & Acceptance fee:
- New Students are to pay Acceptance Fee and School Fees in full for 2020/02021 Academic Session before the Deadline. Those who fail to meet this deadline will forfeit their admission.
- Returning Students should pay their full school fees and arrears of fees on or before the commencement of the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Final Year Students are particularly expected to pay their full school fees as a pre-condition for eligibility to enroll in the National Youth Service Scheme. Full school fee payment is required for issuance of Final Clearance and release of final results.
- Students are expected to comply with these directives urgently as the University resumes soon.
- School Fees and acceptance fee are to be paid via the school portal @ https://www.abu.edu.ng
Note: never you pay your acceptance fee or transfer your acceptance to someone you don’t know to pay for.
If you are still confused on how to pay your ABU acceptance fee, then I will kindly advice you to visit the campus and find out more from their working staff so as to avoid stories that touches the heart.
- ABU Admission List Status Checker
- Get ABU Post UTME Application Form for 2020
- See ABU School fees & Acceptance fee Schedule for 2020/2021 Here
- Check complete ABU Cut off Mark and Admission Requirements Here
That was the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 Academic Session for Freshers and returning Students.
Feel free to share this post with others and make your comment below using the comment box.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.