We provide Complete ABU Post UTME Past Questions for all faculties, departments and Courses offered at Ahmadu Bello University (ABU). So This is where you will get free ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers. So, I will be sharing ABU Post UTME Past questions and answers on this page with you.
ABU Post UTME past questions and Answers is one of the most recommended materials to use for the preparation for the upcoming ABU 2020 Post UTME Exercise.
If you wish to perform very well in the upcoming ABU 2020 Post UTME Exam, then you can’t afford to do without this material that I will share with you right now.
- 1 Why do you need this ABU Post UTME Past Questions?
- 2 How to Download ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers:
- 3 How to use this Past Questions effectively for Positive Results.
Why do you need this ABU Post UTME Past Questions?
- Most of the ABU Post UTME Exam Questions are usually set from past questions.
- The past questions will give you insight into how the main exam questions will look like.
- It will also give you a clue on which topics the questions do come from.
- It will also help you to know the exam format, scheme, and preamble.
How to Download ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers:
The cost of the ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is N1,000.00 naira only for four subject’s combination. For instance, you are writing for ABU Post UTME for Medicine & Surgery, you will be required to purchase at least four subjects which are;
- Use of English
The course selection in the Post UTME exams depends on the subjects you wrote in JAMB.
To make your payment and get your own ABU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, kindly make payment into the following account details:
- Pay the sum of one thousand Naira into this bank detail to get a copy of UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers immediately.
- Account Name: Oyeniyi Adewale Michael
- Account Number: 0762371727
- Bank Name: ACCESS BANK
And after that payment Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Teller Number
- Amount Paid
- Course of Study
- School of Study
If you are Making A Direct Transfer, ensure you screenshot the transfer details and send it to our number below. And your favorites Email Address to Flashschoolgist Official Whatsapp number. Also, ensure you call to verify before and after payment to avoid unforeseen errors.
- 09027884407 (Whatsapp CONTACT DETAILS) or to this email
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is really important, however, that you read this article to the end to get other vital information.
How to use this Past Questions effectively for Positive Results.
If you want to Study Post UTME Past Questions And Understand Them Very Well, then follow the rules and regulations Outline below:
Start By Reading Your TextBooks:
The mistake of so many UTME candidates is that they rush straight to UTME past questions without having background knowledge of the topics in the UTME syllabus for all subjects.
Advice: Before making attempts to solve problems in past questions, you ought to have covered the topic very well in your textbook(s). Studying past questions without reading will confuse you.
The best ways to study effectively for ABU UTME Exam 2021 includes:
- Get the recommended materials.
- Go through the UTME syllabus.
- Study with your syllabus and textbooks.
- Get UTME Pack and study past questions.
- Study with textbooks, jotters, syllabus, and UTME past questions.
- Refer to Textbook for any question/answer on PQ you don’t understand.
- Go through as many questions as many times as possible.
2. Choose a Study Method for yourself:
The two different options you have are to either solve past questions from a specific topic or try everything. The choice you make depends on your level of preparedness.
Read to Understand and Solve Problems as you study.
First, read the UTME past question and understand what the questions requires and then proceed to solve the problems.
Don’t study to impress anyone and never skip any question giving you a headache. Ensure to solve everything and refer to your textbooks for clarifications when necessary.
Jot Down points:
Make sure you jot down any important point or lesson you got from the question (s). Jotting down would help you during revisions.
Check Your Performance:
Some answers in your UTME past question pack are wrong. Ensure to check textbooks also for correct answers you failed or are not clear about. Don’t cram answers too… With constant practice, you would be good.
Never assume “I have solved this question, therefore I won’t go back to it” Ensure to solve the questions as many times as possible before the UTME 2021 exam date. The more you study, the more you are good to go.
If you have more questions or want more clarification from us, then use the comment box below to drop your own comment and question and we will give you feedback immediately.
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.