AAUA part-time admission form: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Part time admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is Out. This form is for Diploma, Undergraduates and Postgraduates. See details below.
Are you interested in Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Part-time Admission? Then we are pleased to inform you that the AAUA Part-time form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Yes, the Institute of Part-Time Programmes (IPTP) of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its diploma, Undergraduate and postgradute programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
AAUA Part-Time Courses or Programmes
Professional Masters Programmes:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
- Masters in Security Psychology (MSP)
- Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Theology (PGDTh)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. English Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
- B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
- B.A. Religion and African Culture
- B.A. Philosophy
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
How to Apply for AAUA Part-Time Admission.
- Log on to https://iptp.aaua.edu.ng/portal/welcome/appformlandingpage
- Create an account
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Login to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice(RRR Number).
- Take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment @ the bank and obtained a payment receipt from the teller, Login to your account to confirm the payment, after then you be allowed to fill the application form
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately
- Ensure to print your acknowledgment and await sms for your admission information on phone soon.
- MAKE SURE YOU LOGOUT FROM YOUR APPLICATION WHEN YOU ARE DONE.
- NO APPLICANT SHOULD COME TO AKUGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE YOU SUBMIT ONLINE , ITS DONE. BEWARNED.
All candidates offered admission would receive a text message and instructions on their phones.
AAUA Part-time Admission Application Deadline
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Part time admission form closing is unspecified yet.
All enquiries and complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or report to our ticketing system on http://iptp.aaua.edu.ng/helpdesk/. It is important you state your registration/application number in your complaints.