AAU Departmental Cut Off Marks: This page is created solemnly for AAU aspirants that wants to study in Ambrose Alli University and show you the University’s Official cut off marks.
However, in this article I will show you Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark for all Courses and other admission modalities/Requirements.
This is to announce to the general public of the recent release of AAU 2020 Cut Off Marks on the University’s Official Website(@https://www.aauekpoma.edu.ng/) Therefore, all aspirants that purchase and participated in the University’s Post UTME Exercise are advised to check the Cut Off Mark in this article so as to know the next step of action.
AAU Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 Session out?
The answer is no. Ambrose Alli University (AAU) has not yet released her 2020/2021 departmental cutoff marks. Nevertheless, I believe the cutoff mark will be out before the end of August 2020. So, if you want us to inform you whenever the cutoff mark is officially released, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below this post.
Alternatively, you can keep on checking this page from time to time to know when they will be officially released.
JAMB Cut off mark for AAU 2020
JAMB cutoff mark for AAU is 200. What this means is that, before any student will be offered admission into AAU, he/she must score at least 200 in JAMB examination.
Sometimes, students who do not score up to this cutoff marks are not even allowed to take AAU post UTME screening examination.
Nonetheless, it should be noted that AAU is at the discretion to increase or decrease this cutoff mark given to her by JAMB.
AAU departmental cutoff mark for 2019/2020 academic session
FACULTY OF ARTS
- English – 50
- History and International Studies – 40
- Modern Languages – 40
- Philosophy – 40
- Religious Studies and Cultural Management – 40
- Theatre & Media Arts – 50
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering – 50
- Elect/Elect. Engineering – 60
- Industrial & Production Engineering – 50
- Mechanical Engineering – 50
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Animal Science – 40
- Agric. Econs/Extension – 40
- Crop Science – 40
- Soil Science – 40
FACULTY LIFE SCIENCES
- Biochemistry – 50
- Botany – 40
- Human Nutrition & Dietetics – 40
- Microbiology – 50
- Zoology – 40
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Anatomy – 50
- Med. Lab. Science – 60
- Physiology – 50
- Nursing – 65
- Medicine & Surgery – 70
- Curriculum and Instruction – 40
- Educational Foundation & Management – 40
- Guidance and Counseling – 40
- Library and Information Science – 40
- Human and Kinetics Health Education – 40
- Voc. & Technical Education – 40
FACULTY ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architecture – 50
- Building – 40
- Fine & Applied Arts – 40
- Geography & Environmental Management – 40
FACULTY OF LAW
- Law – 70
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting – 50
- Banking & Finance – 50
- Business Administration – 50
- Public Administration – 50
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science – 55
- Chemistry – 40
- Statistics – 40
- Mathematics – 40
- Industrial Chemistry – 40
- Geophysics – 40
- Physics – 40
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economics – 50
- Political Science – 50
- Psychology – 40
- Sociology – 45
How to calculate AAU Aggregate Score
To calculate AAU aggregate score, simply divide your JAMB score by 8, divide your post UTME score by 2 and add the results together.
Let me give you a practical example:
If my JAMB score is 260 and my post UTME score is 60, my AAU aggregate will be calculated thus;
260/8 + 60/2 = 62.5 (this is my aggregate).
AAU Admission Requirements for 2020/21
While you are checking the official cutoff mark for admission, it is pertinent to note that AAU does not only consider cutoff marks when offering admission. Thus, to be offered admission into AAU, aspirants must meet the following admission requirements:
- Candidates must make Ambrose Ali University (AAU) their first choice of institution.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits (English and mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. Your O’level result can be your WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the university’s post UTME screening if the examination is said to be conducted.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into AAU. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
- Candidates must come with a letter of recommendation from the secondary school they graduated.
- Candidates must also come with a letter of reference written by any reputable person from their community.
- Failure to do any of this will mitigate your chance of gaining admission into Ambrose Ali University (AAU).
Okay, that is all on AAU departmental cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session. Don’t forget to keep checking back on this page if you really want to know when AAU 2020/2021 departmental cut off marks will be officially released.